Hughes Enterprises, Inc. is a premier provider of oilfield services in Wyoming. We bring our customers a full breadth of capabilities, including waste management, tank cleaning, earthwork and much more—all with an emphasis on safety and reliability. Make us your partner for critical oilfield operations and we’ll reward you with a site that’s well-maintained by professionals who understand the demands of the industry.
Your Complete Resource for Oilfield Services in Wyoming
The demands of your oilfield span a wide range of needs, including excavation, hauling, cleaning and earthwork. Hughes Enterprises, Inc. provides you with everything you need, specific to your oilfield operations. Whether you’re setting up and need excavation to expose utilities or you’re looking for an ongoing provider of oilfield waste management in Wyoming, look to our experienced team.
We’re set up specifically for oilfield services in Wyoming—not general site services. This means we have the specific equipment, expertise and focus you’re looking for in a long-term partner. We handle mud pump services, along with any liquids and sludge. We also do belly dumps and end dumps to transfer pit run gravel, road base and other materials. For tank cleaning, our jetter trucks will take care of any job, with up to four people spraying from one vehicle. Regardless of the work, we’ll never cut corners and always work with integrity. We see it as our duty to support the success of your oilfield operations, by delivering the services necessary to keep them running smoothly.
- We’ve been in the industry since 1975, giving us a broad understanding of the needs of our customers and the capabilities to meet them.
- Our commitment to safety is first and foremost on every jobsite. We believe in getting the job done right, without putting the safety of our workers, you or your operations at risk
- We use state-of-the-art equipment like jetter trucks, 130bbl vacuum trucks and bobtail tankers to ensure swift, smooth operations to and from your site.
- We’re equipped to handle a wide range of waste materials, including drill cuttings, centrifuge mud, flowback material, sludge, water, frac sand and many more
- Our commitment to the environment is a core part of our business and we strive to minimize waste, properly and responsibly handling materials.
Our Commitment to Safety
Hughes Enterprises, Inc. puts the safety of all personnel, the protection of the environment, and the integrity of our assets first. We believe a safety-first approach is of the utmost importance when it comes to the operations of our business. The owners and employees of Hughes Enterprises, Inc. are collectively responsible for providing a safe work environment, protection to the environment, and maintaining asset integrity.
Let’s Handle Your Oilfield Demands
With capabilities spanning waste management, pipeline installation, excavation and much more, we’re the all-in-one resource you can trust for safe, reliable oilfield services. Contact us today.